Skip links

Dubai Hills Estate

Luxurious Apartments

Dubai Hills Estate

Buy Luxurious Apartments In Dubai’s Prime Area


1.7M AED


1,2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments

About Project

Welcome to Dubai Hills Estate, a stunning upcoming development in the pulse of Dubai. Imagine living in a vibrant community where you experience peace and comfort. Dubai Hills Apartments offers a world-class lifestyle with extensive amenities that make your life even easier and more amazing. At Dubai Hills Apartments, you can experience breathtaking views, serene surroundings, and magnificent visuals of the Dubai landscape


Dubai Hills Estate is a family-friendly development located in the heart of Dubai. It offers easy access to numerous facilities and is close to city attractions and famous locations, including Downtown and Al Barsha South. Moreover, you can reach your favourite destinations within a few minutes' drive.

Dubai Hills Estate offers everything a perfect residence must have, from a convenient location to top-notch lifestyle facilities. Elevate your lifestyle today; book your unit now.

Key Highlights


Affordable 80/20 Payment Plan

This largest upcoming development offers an affordable 80/20 payment plan. Pay 80% during construction and the remaining 20% upon completion. What are you thinking now? Book your apartment with only a 10% down payment. Note that the handover will be in Q3 2028. Ready to buy? Contact our top-rated real estate agents for more information.

Invest In Your Dream Apartment In Dubai Hills Estate

What’s stopping you from investing in an upcoming world-class development? Dubai Hills Estate offers more than just a residential area; it’s an environment offering peace and tranquillity and an extravagant lifestyle experience. Apart from a lifestyle, it’s an attractive destination for potential investors to earn profits. Grab this opportunity to invest. Need guidance? Connect with our real estate agents.

Send a message

Request a call back